Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kix Toffee

Warning!Family Recipe,not created by me!



Ingredeints:1 cup butter, one cup sugar, two and a half cups of kix cereal.





Mix the butter and the sugar in a large skillet over medium high heat for aproxamatly ten minutes.



Butter may separate but thats okay.The kix will absorb it.





Add 2 and 1/2 cups of kix cereal.


Dump it out onto a cookie sheet and spread it.




Let it harden for about 15 to 20 minutes, its supposed to look shiny!You're good to eat!

Remember, feel free to change anything!







2 comments:

jill said...

I think my lia would love this recipe. I also think you're really awesome and maybe I will see you on the food network some day!

Bo Heroman said...

thanks,ummmmmm.....do u know about my other site: www.boheroman.com ???